Friday 9 November 2012

Winter Fun

I know it's not officially winter and I also know that it's going to get much colder, but to this California girl, it feels like winter (highs in the mid-40's)!  Even though the new chilly weather seems to have made everyone in this city sick (including Nathan and I), we have still managed to enjoy the brisk weather and the beginnings of the holiday season.  

Today, Nathan and I spent the afternoon at the Natural History Museum's ice rink.  We had a great time watching the skaters, riding the carousel, and drinking hot cocoa!

Here are some photos and videos from the past couple weeks.

I told him to sit on his hands to keep them warm. :)

Finally decided it was time to break out the winter gear.  Stroller "sleeping bag" and hat that covers ears.


Carousel at the Natural History Museum.  This thing went super fast and there was no strap for the kids!  They also wouldn't let me stand next to him, but instead made me sit on the horse next to him.  I told him to hold on tight and I leaned over the whole time, keeping a tight grasp on his jacket hood!  This thing would not be in operation back home in our litigious society, but Nathan loved it :)

Enjoying watching ice skating!

Mmmm - hot cocoa!


I just showed him his pockets :)




Working out with Daddy.





I didn't even realize he knew his A,B,C's!

No comments:

Post a Comment