Monday 2 December 2013

Hopping with Nathan - A few days with Nathan's class bunny

I had so much fun with Nathan this past week.  He took me everywhere he went.  He even brought me to school with him on Wednesday and Thursday of last week so that I could visit all of my friends in the Little Class.

Last week, Nathan and his parents made a Christmas gift box to donate to a little girl in need.  Nathan let me help him put all of the gifts into the box and then we took it to school to drop off for the Samaritan's Purse charity.  It feels so nice to help other people.


I also learned a lot during my stay with Nathan.  Nathan and his family are American and they celebrated Thanksgiving last Thursday.  The night before Thanksgiving, Nathan's mommy read us a book about Thanksgiving at bedtime.  Then, on Thursday, after school, I went with Nathan and his parents over to Brice's house to celebrate Thanksgiving.  We ate a big dinner of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potatoes, and other vegetables.  Then, we got to eat pumpkin pie for dessert!  Thanksgiving is about spending time with friends and family and about giving thanks for everything that we have.  I like Thanksgiving!  I think I want to celebrate it every year :)


Over the weekend, Nathan took me on lots of adventures.  On Saturday, Nathan took me to his Little Kickers football class.  I got to watch Nathan score lots of goals!  


After that, we went and picked out a Christmas tree for Nathan's house.  It was a nice, big, green tree that Nathan and his family will decorate with ornaments and lights.


On Sunday, Nathan and I went to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park with his parents.  We had so much fun playing games, and riding on rides.  Nathan took really good care of me and held on to me very tightly on all of the rides.


I also got to meet Nathan's cat, Boots. He gave me a ride on his back. I think I like cats :)

Thank you, Nathan, for taking such good care of me and for taking me on so many fun adventures with you!










No comments:

Post a Comment